Vision, Mission, Beliefs & Values
Helping believers discover their purpose and destiny, to maximize individual true potential in the fulfillment of God's ultimate plan for mankind.
Reaching the lost world with Christ's message of salvation and hope; teaching believers the uncompromising message of Jesus Christ, with signs and wonders following.
- One God in three persons – Father, Son and Holy Spirit. (Matthew 28:19; Luke 3:21-22).
- The inspiration of the whole Bible as God’s infallible revelation to humanity. (2 Timothy 3:16; 2 Peter 1:20-21).
- Jesus Christ’s deity, virgin birth, sinless humanity, substitutionary death, atoning blood, bodily resurrection and ascension to heaven. (Luke 1:26-35, 1Cor 15:3-8)
- Salvation by faith in Christ alone, without works, solely by grace. (Ephesians 2:8-9; Hebrews 9:12; Romans 5:11).
- The necessity of water baptism in order to fulfill the command of Christ. (Matthew 28:19 Acts 2:36-39, 19:1-6).
- The need to live a life that expresses gratitude to God and demonstrates His transforming power through the enablement of the Holy Spirit. (Acts 2:1-4, Philippians 4:4-8).
- The one true Church, the body of Christ, consisting of all believers regardless of race or social standing. (Galatians 3:28-29).
- Obedience to our Lord’s command to lead people of all nations to faith and maturity in Him. (Ephesians 4:11-13).
- We value God’s Word - Hebrews 4:12
- We value the ministry of the Holy Spirit - 1 Corinthians. 2:4-5
- We value Praise and Worship - Revelations 15:4
- We value Prayer - James 5:16
- We value the call to make disciples of all Nations - Matthew 28: 19-20
- We value “Big Dreams” and serving God with Excellence - Mark 10:27
- We value Teamwork - Ephesians 4:16
- We value Families - Psalm 127:3; Proverbs 22: 6
- We value our Community – Matthew 5: 16
- We value people’s Dignity and Diversity - Leviticus 19:32b; Genesis 1:27